Balayage too blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shauna0902

Reaction score
I did a balayage yesterday and she had said she wanted to be blonder but now today she's said that she wants it toned down. She's a natural level 6.
I'm putting lowlights in tomorrow.My question is would a base 6 have a sight green tinge or would I be better with something with more warmth.

Attachments

• IMG_7518.GIF
    IMG_7518.GIF
    317.7 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
The idea of using a balayage technique is to ensure that the result looks natural and sun kissed unlike say, a full head of highlights. Maybe she needs to leave it a few days to get used to her new look?

Neutral 6 tint might have a green base, but that depends on the colour house.

The idea of using a balayage technique is to ensure that the result looks natural and sun kissed unlike say, a full head of highlights. Maybe she needs to leave it a few days to get used to her new look?

Neutral 6 tint might have a green base, but that depends on the colour house.

She's said she slept on it and thinks she stands out too much. I, personally, was very happy with how it turned out but I suppose it's all personal preference. I think you're right, I'll veer more towards a warmer colour for the lowlights. Thanks

I think it looks really nice... what about using wella colour touch to tone it down a bit??

Maybe you could tone the blonde down a couple of shades instead?

I would personally feel more inclined to just tone down using a toner rather than lowlights. The colour you have done is beautiful non the less :)

I agree. I think it looks nice but if she feels too blonde just just tone it down with a toner or has she specifically asked for it to be broken up with lowlights?

Aw I think the colour is lovely good skills x

What base colour did you use or is that her natural? I love the colour

Latest posts

Back