barbara bort make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone use Barbara Bort make up? What are your thoughts? If anyone else uses a different make up I would love to hear about them.

Thanks xx

I've just received some samples from Sophie Spark, the director of Sparkle cosmetics who distribute BB in the UK. The quality is lovely, but my only reservation so far is that the Shiney Lips tastes like old fashioned lipstick. It's not inedible per se, just unpalatable.
I've decided to go for brands that aren't huge, like Dermalogica and Jessica, but SwissDermyl and BB, because I want my salon to be results driven, not purely brand vehicles.

Hello

I am a Holistic and Beauty therapist, I rent rooms above a hairdresses.

I use Barbara Bort Make-up in my salon. I also retail it and wear it myself.

I would definetly recommend it as I have had good feedback from clients eg after I have done a facial.

Sophie is lovely and will go through everything with you in great detail and suggest the best buys etc.

I absolutly love it as its mineral there is nothing nasty going on your skin and my skin feels great since useing it, would never go back to cheap and nasty make-up anymore. it is long lasting and the coverage is amazing.

I had a client in the other day just for a manicure as she was going to a wedding that afternoon, she chose the colour of her polish to match her dress. she showed interest in the make-up so I offered her a mini make-over as a trail to the make-up range and she loved it, she bought a couple of things so just shows if you have it you can sell it :)

Give sophie a call and get some information and maybe samples from her and say that Paula has recommended you to her she will know who i am :)

Hello

I am a Holistic and Beauty therapist, I rent rooms above a hairdresses.

I use Barbara Bort Make-up in my salon. I also retail it and wear it myself.

I would definetly recommend it as I have had good feedback from clients eg after I have done a facial.

Sophie is lovely and will go through everything with you in great detail and suggest the best buys etc.

I absolutly love it as its mineral there is nothing nasty going on your skin and my skin feels great since useing it, would never go back to cheap and nasty make-up anymore. it is long lasting and the coverage is amazing.

I had a client in the other day just for a manicure as she was going to a wedding that afternoon, she chose the colour of her polish to match her dress. she showed interest in the make-up so I offered her a mini make-over as a trail to the make-up range and she loved it, she bought a couple of things so just shows if you have it you can sell it :)

Give sophie a call and get some information and maybe samples from her and say that Paula has recommended you to her she will know who i am :)[/qu

Hi i would say that the product is lovely and Shopie is fab I chose to go with Jean D'Arcel only due the the offer they made for the kit was fab

Latest posts

Back