Basic Salon Furniture Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayles

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have just recently booked my sculpting course with NSI and i am currently in the process of converting our large spare room into somewhere i can practise and eventually open as a mini nail salon.
Just wondering if anyone knows any suppliers where i can buy bits of salon furniture from ie table, chairs, storage units? ive had a look on ebay but im not really confident with buying from there.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks x

Hi,

Try Ikea, some great bits for home salons there.

Also maybe try the selling site on here or gumtree, guild etc.

H xx

Thanks hun, i forgot about ikea, my partner will have a fit when i tell him we need to go there again.... our little car always ends up too full and he ends up building furniture for days ha ha :) x

I have bought a lot of salon furniture from the ebay shops and have always been delighted with the value and quality. Have a look at the feedback from others who have bought the items you are interested in. Failing that you can try any of the big suppliers, I think Beauty Express do a range, Salonserve do and there is always Sallys and Capital, Aston and Fincher etc.

It all depends on what you want and your budget. :)

Thanks ladies

I eventually bought the popular nail table on ebay for £60, a salon quite local to me had closed down due to the credit crunch and i got a bargain!!! The table was in fantastic condition and they even gave me a lamp and hand wrest for no extra charge :).

Thanks also for the supplier contacts you gave me ive found salon serve to be great value for the other bits i needed.
Hopefully my new home salon should be ready before i know it.
Hayley x

Latest posts

Back