beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Lou

Reaction score
Hi,
Might sound like a daft question, but has anyone got any suggestions on how to set your bed up for a client?, at the moment I have a waxing plastic cover, or for massages, facials etc, i put a thick cover over the bed they lay on top of this and under a body towel. I use couch roll too, but really want to scrap this idea. Would love a comfortable inviting couch for clients to get on to or into. What do you do? x :rolleyes:

We have a facial room in our salon its has a flease blanket and a fabric cover over the bed and a seprate towel inlining the blanket and a towel to cover the head rest. i put couch roll over the head rest and ask clients to take their shoes off, as i fell that it is more conforting towards the client and benafits me aswell. i change and wash the covers daily and and change the towels after ever client. Hope that helps :)

Hi there,
I also use the plastic cover for waxing, but when massaging, use a pillow under the head and knees for comfort and support and then under the ankles when the client turns onto their stomach. I also have a heated Dermalogica type sheet which goes under the couch cover.
Claire x

Latest posts

Back