Beauty course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiinamari

Reaction score
Hello,

I have my level 1 in Beauty therapy and have worked as a make up artist (self taught) on a few fashion shows, but I am not able to go into full beauty employment because I do not have my level 2 or 3 in beauty and most make up work is freelance!

My question is, has anyone heard of 'The training room'? and if so is the Beauty course worth doing? its 8 weeks and fully funded, however I maybe offered a placement at a college for level 2 but its 32 weeks..., I really want to get into beauty asap.

All replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you:p

Hey! If you are looking for a career within beauty and are looking for employment within a salon or a spa then the minimum requirements are usually a level 3. My level 2 was almost a year which I did many moons ago and im now about to do my level 3 which is 5 months (intensive). If you want to go self employed then a diploma is usually fine however if you want to learn everything and learn all the anatomy and physiology that goes along with beauty training then stick with the Level 2 and 3 ;) xx

Latest posts

Back