Beauty NVQ Level 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaywa6

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently doing my NVQ Level 2 course in Beauty Therapy. I am doing an intensive course over 13 Satudays, as i am currently working in an office and hate it and really want to get in to Beauty Therapy. My long term goal is to have a room in my house and work from there once i have built up the clients, i will probably work in a Salon for a while to get some experience in that and some product knowledge.

The question i have is with my Level 3 course do you think i will be ok to learn the subjects on seperate day courses in my own time rather than 13 weeks intensive. It will work out cheaper for me to do the courses seperatly and i will be able to add on other thing i want to learn that dont get covered in the NVQ Level 2 and 3 such as gel nails and threading.

What do you guys think will work out best for me in the biz as if it will be more beneficial for me to have the Level 3 certificate then ill do this.

Thanks v much

Kayleigh

Latest posts

Back