Beauty room/salon cleaning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugg73

Reaction score
I open my room on 31 May -I'm a mature woman so know how to clean but can anyone recommend any specific cleaning products for beauty rooms?

I have all my stuff for steralising tools etc. but does anyone use anything specific for floors, large pieces of equipment or can I just use anti-bac wipes/sprays from supermarkets - sure I remember that some from beauty wholesalers have anti-fungal or something!

I just use regular cleaning supplies , I like the dettol spray that kills 99.9 % and think customers like to see that too bit there are many generic brands out there too. I find the ones in the wholesalers overpriced

I use Zoflora diluted in a squirty bottle, it smells lovely and there's loads of different fragrances. It's an all purpose disinfectant plus an air freshner.

I use the dettol stuff too- the blue spray smells so fresh and clean! I try and stay away from bleach because of how strong the smell is (even though I love it haha!) apart from for the loo!

Mr muscle stuff is good but I don't think they smell as nice as dettol. God, I could talk about cleaning products all day!

Also, couch roll is really good for cleaning mirrors/windows because it doesn't leave fibres like kitchen roll does! X

Latest posts

Back