• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty therapist seeking full time position in Bexleyheath area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirlxx

Reaction score
I am a beauty therapist fully qualified level 2 and 3 with just over 1 year salon experience, I am looking for a full time position in the Bexleyheath area but I am able to travel if needed. Massage, facials and body treatments are my specialty but willing to provide other treatments if needed. I'm a friendly, laid back, easy going person with a positive and professional attitude at all times and always looking to improve my skills.

I am looking for, serious motivated partners, no matter what the background or location who are looking for a new challenge, who maybe wants more than standard 9-5 job or being reliant on linnear income, ie work an hour get paid an hour or have to be doing treatments to get paid, people who have children who want to work around them or just need a little additional income. Please feel free to contact me for more information or just a chat, love to meet new people all the time! :) 07725996595

Hello,
I know this was a few months ago, but are you still looking for work ? if so I am opening a salon and am looking for beauticians.

Hi

Hope are still looking for work please contact me
There I am looking for a qualified Beauty Therapist to work in a salon in beckenham
Please contact me on 07960221895 or by email on [email protected].

Please reply I posted This since October 2013
My Name is Jane

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back