Beauty therapist uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle27

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to wear a tunic type beauty dress rather than a tunic and trousers, I'm much more a skirt/dress wearer but struggling to find a beauty type dress. Simon jersey seem to do one but that's all I can find. Does anyone else wear them or can you recommend a website?

Thanks

Noel Asmar has one dress that I know of. I think that a couple of them are definitely long enough to work as dresses unless you're tall. Their uniforms are wonderful. The are really well constructed and launder beautifully!

SPA + BEAUTY

i wear dresses but dont but beauty ones as such, i have bought from several high street shops including next and tkmaxx. I usually either buy a ponte material dress as it doesnt crease but in the summer they are a bit hot so buy linen/cotton ones too. I just make sure that they arent low cut, are knee length and look smart xx

Inline and Florence Roby both do nice ones. Slightly on the pricier side but very pretty. Agreeing with Souz though, you can find suitable ones on the high street, saw some lovely ones in my local next in their work wear dept.

Salonweardirect

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv brought a lovely Florence Roby one @ the bham show - - a peplum style dress - in a plum colour ...
And I also have a labeeby one In blue - wear a Florence roby pink belt with this rather than white ... Iv loved my dresses esp in the nice weather we've had...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374650096.734050.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374650240.682435.jpg

Florence Toby do some gorgeous dresses that could be worn by for any smart occasion not just by beauty therapists and they're very reasonably priced xoxo

Iv brought a lovely Florence Roby one @ the bham show - - a peplum style dress - in a plum colour ...
And I also have a labeeby one In blue - wear a Florence roby pink belt with this rather than white ... Iv loved my dresses esp in the nice weather we've had...

View attachment 38973
View attachment 38975

Love, love the peplum dress. But ladies how do you manage to do a pedicure while wearing such a dress?

as long as its to the knee or so its easy you just put a towel across your lap whilst working?

as long as its to the knee or so its easy you just put a towel across your lap whilst working?

I'm mobile and carry a little chair around and such a cute dress would be a bit too tight on the area just above the knee for me :wink2:

Latest posts

Back