Beauty Therapy course Bournemouth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know where I can do a beauty therapy course round Bournemouth / Poole which leads to a professional qualification? I'm recently qualified in gel nails and need to concentrate on building that up at the moment. However I would eventually like to expand and be able to offer all beauty treatments. I trained in nails with NSI and my tutor also does a 1 day waxing course and a 1 day eyelash / eyebrow tinting and perming course, however as these are only 1 day each I'm a bit dubious. The qualification recieved for both of these is a Ceteum diploma, not an NVQ. I have looked at Bournemouth and Poole college but their beauty courses are run 3 full days a week and I can't afford to go part time in my current office job. Does anyone know where else I could go? Also, I keep seeing adverts for the Carlton Institute who claim you can be NVQ qualified in a matter of days - has anyone done this?
Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back