Beauty Trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laureng

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on becoming a beauty trainer and running it from my own salon? I have completed my PTLLS course, but was wondering whether I need to do my A1 Assessors course? Also, what steps would I need to take to be able to do it on my own?
Thank-you in advance :)

I too have been looking into this. You are able to obtain insurance and accredit courses as long as you have your PTLLS if you want to run your own private training and you are certified in each area to a significant level- check with the insurance you set up through. If thats all you are wanting to do and give people certificates from your course at your salon then thats enough - look at the beauty guild- loads of interesting stuff to read and information pack etc and the support of accreditation by one of the best. People who are serious about the industry will always look for properly accredited courses so although the outlay and the work to create your packs might seem alot youll make it back ten fold! good luck x

aw thank-you so much :) will look on the beauty guild website now! Thanks again and good luck to you too!

Latest posts

Back