Beauty trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Batten

Reaction score
Hi
I have been working as a beauty therapist for ten years now and am wanting to start training. I plan to open my own salon and offer training courses there. Before I open the salon I want to be able to train and give certicates which are accepted for example for insurance purposes
So where do I begin ?
Thanks in advance

Have u got your training qualification yet? Also decide which insurers you want to get your courses accredited with, you'll need to write up course manuals and submit them for accreditation x

Have u got your training qualification yet? Also decide which insurers you want to get your courses accredited with, you'll need to write up course manuals and submit them for accreditation x

Hey
No I haven't I'm
Not sure what course I have to take to become a trainer ?

You need to take the level 3 award in education and training. It is the qualification that used to be known as ptlls.

Latest posts

Back