Beauty trainers - course advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJane10

Reaction score
Hello,

Could any beauty trainers give me some advice on what course I should enrol onto to become a trainer.

I have applied for the Certificate in Education which runs at my local college. It is 2 years covering 200 hours in the college environment . I applied for this believing it would be the best option however, I don't intent to teach in college. I am also worried that I won't have enough time for the lectures plus the placement.

Is there a course that is better suited to a trainer role that is flexiable.

I have looked at Level 3 Certificate in training with the Beauty Academy which looks good but i haven't heard of the company before.

Any recommendations and advice would be really greatly appreciated.

Thank you

X

The 2 year course will make you a fully qualified teacher. It gives you the widest range of options.

For delivering short courses and product training you only need the level 3 award in education and training (previously known as ptlls). I recommend DB Training in Kent for this. They offer the course as distance learning and it's brilliant.

Latest posts

Back