Beauty UK NEC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this event is worth going to please?

I loved Excel this year and not sure whether this one would be worth a visit.

Many thanks

Jackie

Hi Jackie, the NEC isnt normally anywhere near as big as what excel was this year, so i would say keep your eye on the exhibitor list, if there are things you need to see or do then go for it but dont expect it to be just like london. i go because its on my doorstep. hth

I went last year, because it's on my door step too:wink2: It wasn't bad, quiet a few nail companies that I've never heard of, unfortunatly you will find the chocolate fondu, tarrot card readings and non professionals can pay on the door. That said, I picked up some nsi products, talked to a few skin care companies, nail art products were there in abundance and I caught up with Anne Swain at the Entity stand, so I had a great day. If China Glaze, Artdeco and a couple of others that I'd like bits from are going to be there then I'll proberbly pop along but if not, I'll not bother this year.
It's not as big as excel but it is getting bigger each year.

I just got off the phone to a Susan Molyneux rep and we had a brief chat about this. She said it's good as Excel can be 'too big'.

As im just starting up mobile i think it will be good for me as it will be my first show.

Also Elemis are their so I might see if i can get a bargain, love their stuff!

Im in Nottingham too so not far.

It might not be big enough for those of you that are 'Excelers' every year but I think it will still be worth a look, after all its a day out and free :wink2:

I went last year, because it's on my door step too:wink2: It wasn't bad, quiet a few nail companies that I've never heard of, unfortunatly you will find the chocolate fondu, tarrot card readings and non professionals can pay on the door. That said, I picked up some nsi products, talked to a few skin care companies, nail art products were there in abundance and I caught up with Anne Swain at the Entity stand, so I had a great day. If China Glaze, Artdeco and a couple of others that I'd like bits from are going to be there then I'll proberbly pop along but if not, I'll not bother this year.
It's not as big as excel but it is getting bigger each year.

Hiya, I understand a lot of the larger brands and some of the niche brands will be there. I like the NEC as getting there is easier and whilst London is amazing it takes a while to get in the zone after the frenetic travel/parking.

Artdeco will be there as are some other great brands. We will be offering the full range on sale on the day at trade prices for everyone to sample. Makeovers so you can feel and wear the products, plus members of our Red Carpet Couture Team will be on hand for advice.

New HD range, Aqua bronzing, Biolab Ecosert, Skin Yoga, Caviar, Summer minerals, are the new ranges at the show.

hope this helps xxx

Latest posts

Back