Beauty uniform suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aludelove

Reaction score
These beauty uniform suppliers:

Alexandra
Salonwear Direct
Florence Roby
Buttercups
Inline London
LaBeeby
Simon Jersey

which one is your favorite?

share your opinion.

thx.:biggrin:

My tunics were from LaBeeby, only a fiver each!

I have always brought from Florence Roby. Last time I brought some of their slim leg trousers. But the zip never worked properly. I should have returned them but I didn't. The problem with the zip has just got worse and worse and sometimes I can't get the zip down. So imagine this.... Client has her mask on and after a massage I go out to get fresh water etc and am desperate to go to the loo. I dash off but can't get the zip down......well you can imagine can't you. But I have just discovered if I pull up the waistband hard with my right hand the zip goes down perfectly when operated with my left hand (I normally do this the other way round)....I can hear you all now...JUST BUY A NEW PAIR.....

Inline London

Inline London and buttercups x

Sent from my GT-I8200N using SalonGeek mobile app

Buttercups x

I've just purchased some from LaBeeby, when they came 2 out of the three tunics were too small (although all the same size!). I called to sort it out and they were very helpful. They said I'll be reimbursed for the postage to send back (although I've not received this yet) and I just got an email today to say that the new ones have been dispatched.

I have also had uniforms from Florence Roby before which I really like, although they don't do longer leg in trousers (which I need!)

Florence roby are good quality though really expensive. I ordered a couple extras of the dress I already had & the material is now different, a cheaper & thinner material but for the same money so I was quite disappointed with this.
I've also used la beeby through the academy but their customer service is awful & their order system is very weird so I'm not that impressed with them. It may be a different team for general orders so could be different. Their style of dresses are nice though & they aren't as expensive as Florence roby x

Latest posts

Back