Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hun ... I use goldwell... the darkest part is 6BM Matt couture with extra cool coverage in topchic... xx
Thank you! I don't use goldwell but considering it now! What was your technique for that colour I can't get my root melts that seamless?! Xx

My main technique is colour smudging the darker with the lighter... your only meant to use semi to do this apparently!! But I can work with permanent also, Iv seemed to master the technique very well!... some areas I'll colour smudge, and other areas that don't need the blonde, I use the dark on root and softly feather through the mid lengths with the colour brush.... I always without fail, go back through with the colour brush after about 20 mins, and feather through again just with the brush with no product on, just to make sure... another great way for root melts or my ombré is to use a wet brush to soften the colour through the mid lengths..But depends on the hair and what your wanting to achieve.... hope you understand what I mean! It's hard to explain isn't it lol xx

Thought I'd share this technique I finally managed to try it on my kitchen table!....that I'm sure most of you hair stylists have seen this shown on Pinterest!! And I must say this is the best way by far for a really seamless beautiful ombre!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1488995548.379713.jpg

Thought I'd share this technique I finally managed to try it on my kitchen table!....that I'm sure most of you hair stylists have seen this shown on Pinterest!! And I must say this is the best way by far for a really seamless beautiful ombre!!! View attachment 203918
Haha yes I know the picture! Looks so good did you use two different toners on that one for mids and another on the ends? Makes total sense, kind of how I do it but so much easier said than done!!! I've only done it with permanents so maybe would get a better result with a semi. I just find it so messy and patchy I have to keep my eye on it like a hawk and constantly blend. Thanks for your reply !! Will deffo try the wet brush next time ! Xxx

No the same toner, but it takes differently on the two different tones from the high lift... mid length is obviously not saturated through compared to the ends... I always use 8na and dash of 7na toner... works a treat xx

No the same toner, but it takes differently on the two different tones from the high lift... mid length is obviously not saturated through compared to the ends... I always use 8na and dash of 7na toner... works a treat xx
I take it that's neutral ash? I'm going to try them out they look so natural! Thanks again! :) xx

Yeh natural ash... love goldwell... so many lovely new shades coming out all the time too... hope you get on with them once you try them and get used to them xx

Lovely little granny grey and silver blondes I did today! One happy client [emoji106] using goldwell formulas!! Technique of babylights nearly full head horizontal, teasing more silk lift through the ends... 10v cleansing.... toner for root stretch was 8sb, 6a, p mix... blended to 8sb , ends 10sb... X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489261354.390187.jpg

vWy7npm.jpg

Such a fun colour correction!

Formula:
NB: 6 Medium Yellow DOP, L&E Base 5 - 4 on ends. Gentle cleanse effasor + WW + Olaplex, Deep cleanse with effasor + 20 vol + olaplex to yellow orange undercoat. Coloured with INOA 7.43+20vol. She decided she wanted more depth at the roots so we then applied Diarichesse 3/4 6.45 + 1/ 6.40 to the roots and blended pieces down.
Nice job Adam

vWy7npm.jpg

Such a fun colour correction!

Formula:
NB: 6 Medium Yellow DOP, L&E Base 5 - 4 on ends. Gentle cleanse effasor + WW + Olaplex, Deep cleanse with effasor + 20 vol + olaplex to yellow orange undercoat. Coloured with INOA 7.43+20vol. She decided she wanted more depth at the roots so we then applied Diarichesse 3/4 6.45 + 1/ 6.40 to the roots and blended pieces down.

Wow, the end results is a lovely colour! X

Root tint and balayage
IMG_8387.JPG

IMG_8504.JPG
Client wanted to go as light as possible but it really struggled to lift after so much box dye but pleased with this balayage

Before and after
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thought I'd share this technique I finally managed to try it on my kitchen table!....that I'm sure most of you hair stylists have seen this shown on Pinterest!! And I must say this is the best way by far for a really seamless beautiful ombre!!! View attachment 203918
This is beautiful

Colour correction challenge today!... [emoji4] xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511199393.830142.jpg

Before And After

Attachments

• 23804532_1789674087992322_1772891379_n.jpg
    23804532_1789674087992322_1772891379_n.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 84
This is beautiful! What was your technique and what colours did you use please ? Looks so seamless xx
Thanks babe.. babylight foil root softening all over horizontal with 6n@gb and 7na goldwell, also slight root softening with same formula in between foils, goldwell silk lift with 10vol to refresh ends, then toner of 9na goldwell colourance xx

This is beautiful! What was your technique and what colours did you use please ? Looks so seamless xx
Thanks babe.. babylight foil root softening all over horizontal with 6n@gb and 7na goldwell, also slight root softening with same formula in between foils, goldwell silk lift with 10vol to refresh ends, then toner of 9na goldwell colourance xx

Always lower the foiling root melt through to mid lengths and smudge through.... root melt but keep it higher in between foils if that makes sense... so you still see some light gently further up... gives a softer result x

Latest posts

Back