Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks babe.. babylight foil root softening all over horizontal with 6n@gb and 7na goldwell, also slight root softening with same formula in between foils, goldwell silk lift with 10vol to refresh ends, then toner of 9na goldwell colourance xx
Thank you! So babylight the root with highlights, then root tint 6n 6gb 7na. Then pull through between foils and balayage. I just love you're blends! Would love to see your technique with one of them instagram videos haha x

I’ll try take photos of my next one! And send to you...in stages...babyights are near enough micro lights! Tiny amounts using the tint to colour correct, not root tint, but using that formula in between the foils also feathering product to blend through higher to correct... I’m in process of updating my salon room in my house, I will start a training day school, as have lots message me on Facebook to train them if you are interested... the next one I do I’ll take photos! Wish I could do a video, will have to get someone to film me doing this technique for colour correction balayage.. I have lots of different ways that I do it, just depends what result each individual wants xx

Oh I see so you babylight with colour I thought you meant with bleach. I normally babylight with bleach then apply root tint and drag down between foils then tone but your blend just seems so much more seamless. Yeah I'm not suprised your pics look lovely! Would love pics thank you xx

Yes babyfoil the tint also and melt tint in between... this is what I do as you get better results for colour correcting and breaking up exsisting blonde at top... all depends on clients hair and what needs doing , for the technique used... xx

Yes babyfoil the tint also and melt tint in between... this is what I do as you get better results for colour correcting and breaking up exsisting blonde at top... all depends on clients hair and what needs doing , for the technique used... xx
Katie I'm going to follow you if that's ok
I've just switched over to goldwell/colorance and am still unsure of all the colour range , can seem to find a corse near me either!!
Love all the work on here too so inspirational and nice to see hairdressers help each other grow We can all learn new things no matter how long you've done it

Ombré/balayage with colorance 7/8 lowlights to get some dimension x

Attachments

• 013FC9D3-8B9C-4DF2-8910-2A1AB3AC0D77.jpg
    013FC9D3-8B9C-4DF2-8910-2A1AB3AC0D77.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 71
Katie I'm going to follow you if that's ok
I've just switched over to goldwell/colorance and am still unsure of all the colour range , can seem to find a corse near me either!!
Love all the work on here too so inspirational and nice to see hairdressers help each other grow We can all learn new things no matter how long you've done it
That’s fine to follow me... if you need any help with goldwell then just let me know... it’s very rare to find goldwell courses about... I spent the money and did all my seminars at the goldwell academy in London ! That’s the place you need to go if you have the time and money!... I started off doing, colour technician , then colour artist, and then to colour master ... with lots of colour correction refreshing in between... this is a lot of money but very worth it!! Xx

Aw thanks that's so kind of you and I probably will take you up on that

25073155_10215210970566337_7916934904383460224_o.jpg

there is so much before and after with colour, we forget how much a haircut can do for someone too!

Latest posts

Back