Being mobile and some customers being late

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im mobile too and I take the deposit via BACS or over the phone as I have a card machine.

If paying via BACS I ask clients to put their name and treatment date as a reference.

I also make it clear in writing via email that all deposits are non refundable and non transferable.

I think this would scare clients away, because they might feel like i am just taking their money? Saying that thou, if i keep having cancellations last min i might just start doing it.

It's never scared any of mine away and I've never had no shows since taking deposits

Thank you, maybe I should start doing it when it picks up more, I'm only getting mostly nail treatments at a time costing £20 and the money mostly goes into more products or fuel, but I've made a deal that I have to save the money I make and only replace when I really need to, I think everything is a bargain on these wholesales lol

I don't understand how you could take cancelation fees? I can't see people doing it, I can imagine people just laughing at me if I did that lol x

I don't understand how you could take cancelation fees? I can't see people doing it, I can imagine people just laughing at me if I did that lol x

I'm new to it all so wanted to make it all legit as if to say they can't push me around I am busy etc blah blah, but maybe the deposit is a good idea now!

Latest posts

Back