Beox Keratin Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to the salon that did mine and they were so defensive ....'Everybody else loves it', that I've decided not to go back even though they said I can. Nothing worse than sitting in a salon when you know they resent you being there.

My opinion is that the product itself is massively overpriced and oversold. I would have it done again but not at that price. For me it was worth no more that £50 it's been a week and with each wash it's going more back to the way it was. Shame as I so wanted it to work. xx

know what you mean.
my hairdressers have been marvelous and are really appogetic about it not working. i'm not even a regular there either.so i feel ok about going back.
thought it was the answer to my prayers and was really dissapointed. me and the h/dresser were even having a giggle over client expectations during my appointment coz we were both in similar industries. i told her the phraze i used is 'cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear', but that my husband used the less complimentary 'cant polish a turd'.
not sure what that makes me now lol.

we do a similar treatment (kerastraight) in our salon.

I think it really should be marketed as a repairing treatement with the benefit of making your hair MORE MANAGEABLE not straighter.

I have a woman coming in on Thursday with a heed like a bloomin bush, I keep saying to her that it won't straighten her hair and I hope it gets into her head. I don't want a client disappointed but at the end of the day its not a straightening product, just helps to reduce bulk I've found, and smooths hair.

XX

but that my husband used the less complimentary 'cant polish a turd'.
not sure what that makes me now lol.
AAaaahahahaha!!!! Hilarious. But hey! All this joviality doesn't take away the fact that you and I still have frizzy hair!!!!!:twisted: xx

I do the Beox Keratin treatment and have had very sucessful results on clients with extremely frizzy coarse hair as well as bleached, slightly fuzzy and virgin curly. It takes me at least 2-2.5 hours to do from start to finish (3.5 hours on one client who had very thick long hair) and can't see how it could be done any quicker.

I agree with what everyone else has said, it's NOT a straightening treatment it's a smoothing treatment which Beox do point out. For clients who have very curly hair, they have found leaving it to dry it now dries in a smooth looser wave/curl and it's much easier to straighten, and more importantly stays straight no matter what the weather.

I have had it on my hair and it's amazing, my hair doesn't fuzz up when it's humid (like today!) and it's easier to blow dry and rarely needs the straighteners over it after. The only thing I find is when I curl my hair now it drops a lot faster.

I love this treatment, it has totally changed my life and my clients too! Oh and I also love that it only needs 24 hours before washing unlike Global etc. who say 4 days. :)

I had this treatment shortly before Christmas. I deeply regret it, as despite being told that my spiral curls would remain, only friss free and more shine, I have no curl. The biggest selling point to me was that I would be able to wash and leave my hair. I used to be able to wash and leave it, and it looked okay, I just wanted less frizz, and more shine. Now, there is no way I can, in fact, the only thing I can do now, is blow dry and flat iron, which is all very well, but I didn't do that all the time before, only once or twice a month. So actually, I spend FAR more time on my hair now, and it has broken so much, I have short bits everywhere, and it is much thinner. So much so that I am now condering chopping it all off and starting again. (I have never had hair shorter than should length). I was also told that as I am desperately trying to grow my hair, as the longer it is the better, this treatment would help as conditions. I went back to the hairdressor after a week, but was told that I just need to let it settle in. It hasn't. I cant believe I paid £180, and am left with hair that looks dry and dull, still has frizz, has to be straightened after EVERY wash now, and gets greasy much quicker so has to be washed more often. I would recommend to anyone considering it, to think very carefully about what you want, and if your hair is really as bad as you think. Mine wasnt, everybody always complimented me on it, but being human, I wanted what I didn't have, paid a fortune fot it, and still don't have it :cry:

Hello

Let me take can opportunity to reply to this thread -

1. How long BEOX treatment last - It depends on how you treat your hair. It can last for 6 months to one year. Always use sodium free shampoo. Avoid Swimming.

2. Results of this treatment is great. The advantage of using BEOX is that it is chemical free and it can used to straighten even the damaged and bleached hair.

3. There is no need to blow dry your hair after the treatment. It has made life so much easier that our clients don't think of going back to old straightening techniques.

4. If you consider weekly blow dry which you will need if you not using BEOX, that only will offset the cost for using BEOX. I think BEOX proves to be way cheaper and saves lot of time.

We are confident about BEOX and guarantee the results. We have huge list of happy customers. One thing to add here, our results are much better than other salons. The results which we are able to produce based on our technique, our clients stand out.

Visit us at Hair & Beauty Salon For Perfect BEOX Treatments

Call us at 0208 518 9090. We have great offers going.

Hello

Let me take can opportunity to reply to this thread -

1. How long BEOX treatment last - It depends on how you treat your hair. It can last for 6 months to one year. Always use sodium free shampoo. Avoid Swimming.

2. Results of this treatment is great. The advantage of using BEOX is that it is chemical free and it can used to straighten even the damaged and bleached hair.

3. There is no need to blow dry your hair after the treatment. It has made life so much easier that our clients don't think of going back to old straightening techniques.

4. If you consider weekly blow dry which you will need if you not using BEOX, that only will offset the cost for using BEOX. I think BEOX proves to be way cheaper and saves lot of time.

We are confident about BEOX and guarantee the results. We have huge list of happy customers. One thing to add here, our results are much better than other salons. The results which we are able to produce based on our technique, our clients stand out.

Visit us at Hair & Beauty Salon For Perfect BEOX Treatments

Call us at 0208 518 9090. We have great offers going.

We have recently done a little research in to this product with the recent controversy in the press.

We have been told by our suppliers that the effect last 3-4 months. Beox does have some chemical content, 0.2% formaldehyde for a start, but this is within the amount the EU and FDA find acceptable.

I think a lot of people are looking at this as some sort of chemical relaxer/straightener when in actual fact the company themselves say that it smooths hair making in more manageable and less frizzy.

I have found that all clients of my own who have had this done are happy with the results because I explain the realistic limitations of the product. which from overhearing some colleagues (who have been put right on the matter) and clients experiences at other salons that this is not always the case. many have been told their hair will be straight and not need any work with a drier to look perfectly straight and smooth which has never been a claim of Beox.

Hi there, I am a freelance stylist and I offer BEOX as well as LaBraziliana.
I love them both. BEOX is quicker, needs to stay only 1 day on the hair. My clients are happy wth the result, so far so good. I use BEOX Acai & Guaranna. It smells like berries. I charge £85 for 40 ml and that is for bob lenght ot below shoulders thin hair. Clients pay another £15 for more product if needed. If I travel further than 10 miles I add £15, £25.... for petrol.
www.hairbyvieri.co.uk

Latest posts

Back