Berodin creme wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily4amanda

Reaction score
Hi guys. I decided today to try berodin. Ive used a standard honey wax for years no probs. But thought id try this as heard lots of good things and just thought it might be better as in getting all the hair first time.

It hardly took any hair out, nightmare. So i went back to my just wax honey wax and did exactly the same thing and it all came out lovely apart from the odd one which is normal.

What did i do wrong??

I use Berodin black and have had great results, you do have to spread it really really thin though

I use Berodin black and have had great results, you do have to spread it really really thin though
Hi Kat is that a strip wax? I just want it to get almost every hair out first time as i like to work quickly xx

Hi Kat is that a strip wax? I just want it to get almost every hair out first time as i like to work quickly xx
Yes the black is the strip wax, and I also use the blue non strip :)

Hi guys. I decided today to try berodin. Ive used a standard honey wax for years no probs. But thought id try this as heard lots of good things and just thought it might be better as in getting all the hair first time.

It hardly took any hair out, nightmare. So i went back to my just wax honey wax and did exactly the same thing and it all came out lovely apart from the odd one which is normal.

What did i do wrong??

Hi emily4amanda. I don't come onto this site very much any more so apologies for the delay in replying. In all the years that I used the Berodin Ease Cream wax I never had any problems with it not bringing out hairs. In fact I have a can in my wax pot now and it brings out the toughest hair first time (it is now been discontinued due to the launch of the black wax). Without seeing how you are using it I can't tell what your problem could be. Having said that, you need to apply it really thinly. What temperature are you working it at. Please give us a call and maybe we can help you through your issues.

Latest posts

Back