Best acrylic brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies I'm new to salon geek and was wondering if I could ask for advice!! I am thinking of changing my acrylic brand and would like to know what everyone recommends and why and where is best to buy it from! Thank you in advance xx

Hi lovely ladies I'm new to salon geek and was wondering if I could ask for advice!! I am thinking of changing my acrylic brand and would like to know what everyone recommends and why and where is best to buy it from! Thank you in advance xx

Hello and welcome to the site.

What do you use currently, and why are you looking to change?

Whichever brand you decide on though, make sure you acquire it through the relevant authorised distributor.

Hello and welcome to the site.

What do you use currently, and why are you looking to change?

Whichever brand you decide on though, make sure you acquire it through the relevant authorised distributor.

Thank you!!

I'm using ezflow I like it but fancy a change as iv never really used anything else iv tried ibd wasn't too impressed really just wanting to know what other people recommend and believe in xx

I use CND which I love but ordered a a sample of acrylink which I really liked and is half the price of CND. I will carry on offering CND though as I like to be brand specific xx

I use CND which I love but ordered a a sample of acrylink which I really liked and is half the price of CND. I will carry on offering CND though as I like to be brand specific xx

OK thank you so much xx

Thank you!!

I'm using ezflow I like it but fancy a change as iv never really used anything else iv tried ibd wasn't too impressed really just wanting to know what other people recommend and believe in xx

I completed my liquid and powder training using NSI products, but although I rarely use this type of enhancement system nowadays, I can recommend them. Their liquid and powder ranges are suited to both beginners and more experienced users.

I completed my liquid and powder training using NSI products, but although I rarely use this type of enhancement system nowadays, I can recommend them. Their liquid and powder ranges are suited to both beginners and more experienced users.

Thank you xx

Young Nails all the way...But CND is good too xx

I love brillbird L&P and they have lots of colours to choose from

Hi, I'm holding an open day in capital beauty supplies , Bournemouth this Sunday 10-1 doing demos with Brillbird products, if your free pop in and check it out, you'll learn a few arty tricks and see the products in action, there's discounts on products and training too x

I love Young Nails

Latest posts

Back