Best acrylic brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jendog

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help find good acrylic brushes with metal toppers?? X

Hi Jendog

welcome to salon geek, there have been a few posts in the last few days regarding best brushes for L & P (acrylic), the nsi royal precision brush no 8 has a metal top, have a look at the following threads:

Best brush to use with L&P?

Which brush ?

I asked a similar question earlier in the week and I was recommended CREATIVE NAIL CND PRO SERIES ULTRA SCULPTOR BRUSH. I have just made the purchase on Ebay. I checked with a Nail Technician friend and she also said it was a good one. If you check out my posting Which Brush posted on 17/5/2011 and look at the video Geeg put on it - it may help.

Three immediately spring to mind for me and they're the ezflow, entity and nsi brushes. They all have metal tops/caps and are all excellent brushes. :biggrin:

Thanks guys much appreciated xx

I LOVE my CND Ultra Sculptor brush!

Just got my new ezflow 508 omg I love it !! Had a few CND brushes before this one and they were also awesome :)

Just got my new ezflow 508 omg I love it !! Had a few CND brushes before this one and they were also awesome :)

EzFlow 508.....will never go back to a CND brush after switching to this!

Latest posts

Back