Best acrylic course/products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissaf95

Reaction score
Wanting to expand my business doing acrylic nails but not sure who to go with if anyone can recommend a brand?

hi i recommend cnd products are really good and the training is amazing! hth :) x

Brillbird is amazing love there products and the courses are brilliant x

hi i recommend cnd products are really good and the training is amazing! hth :) x
Thank you, I'm umming and erring at cnd just because I don't like their shellac. I assume you've done their acrylic training- how long do the nails last?
Xx

Thank you, I'm umming and erring at cnd just because I don't like their shellac. I assume you've done their acrylic training- how long do the nails last?
Xx
i have done it i finished it last month so im still new! mine lasted 4 weeks including a rebalance after 2 before i soaked them off. my sister in laws lasted 3 weeks before she soaked hers off! xx

i have done it i finished it last month so im still new! mine lasted 4 weeks including a rebalance after 2 before i soaked them off. my sister in laws lasted 3 weeks before she soaked hers off! xx
That's really good! Only trouble is as its 4 or 5 days long I don't have someone to look after littlen as my partner works Monday - Friday

That's really good! Only trouble is as its 4 or 5 days long I don't have someone to look after littlen as my partner works Monday - Friday
3 of my days were saturdays! i would recommend u phone sweet squared and have a chat with them about it! good luck let us know how u get on:) xx

Latest posts

Back