Best adhesive to use with weekend nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhea1990

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice on the best glue to use with false nails, I'm a nail tech and just never have time to do my nails so I'm making my own designed nails so I can have pretty one!! BUT...I feel my CJP tip glue will be too strong to put right on to the nail bed as I obvioulsy don't want to damage my natural nails when coming to take them off...are there any strong glues that can dissolve in warm water or something? Any help would be highly appreciated!!

I find the brush on stuff you can get at Boots works quite well for that sort of thing, can usually get a couple of days out of them.
The stuff I use for tips is hard enough to get tips off of, but on the nail bed stays similar time to the Boots stuff. (I use the edge nail glue for my tips, but only do my own acrylic)

I find the brush on stuff you can get at Boots works quite well for that sort of thing, can usually get a couple of days out of them.
The stuff I use for tips is hard enough to get tips off of, but on the nail bed stays similar time to the Boots stuff. (I use the edge nail glue for my tips, but only do my own acrylic)
Thanks! I will try the brush stuff see what like, did you put it right over the nail bed? Did it effect your nailbed underneath? Xxx

Please note that we do not advocate the use of over the counter (OTC) products on this site.

Thanks.

Please note that we do not advocate the use of over the counter (OTC) products on this site.

Thanks.
what's over the counter products?

Stuff you buy in shops that anyone can go to. Like Boots. Kind of like buying over the counter medication - anyone can buy it without a prescription x

Non professional/unbranded products that can be purchased in high street shops etc.
Would you recommend any other products that aren't OTC?

Thanks
Rhea

Would you recommend any other products that aren't OTC?

Thanks
Rhea

NSI Polybond or CND GelBond.

By the way though Rhea, please can I ask you to complete your profile details as soon as possible?

Latest posts

Back