Best bleach for stubborn warmth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
After having a chat with lady at Sally's today I'm wondering if I should change the bleach I use . My hair likes to be warm . Even though I'm a base 7 trying to get a clean lift is a pain in the butt . The lady at Sally's also shares my naughty hair problems and she said all the bleaches she's used blondeme is the only one that will give her a good clean lift . Soooooooo does anyone use it ? Is it better than blondor or platinium?

Thanks guys x X

Have you tried Redken Blonde Glam bleach?

No I've tried flash lift ?

Schwarzkopf 9 levels of lift is amazing!!!

Blondeme lifts the best out of all the lighteners I've tried

Have you tried Framesi?

Blonde me. Hands down

Never tried blonde me but I've tried framesi blondor & Schwarzkopf their all great for lifting...

My own hair however only ever lifts to a lemon yellow, I usually lift to the level 9 and it glows! (I'm naturally a 5-6) I try to overtone my hair instead of pushing it further, I use 0-11 in Schwarzkopf with 6% and leave it till my hair turns slightly violet, after 2 or 3 washes it's a beautiful creamy blonde no violet in sight

Always been a wella girl and used blondeme first time the other day, it's amazing, clean, quick and beautiful end result
Just make sure you mix it properly

After having a chat with lady at Sally's today I'm wondering if I should change the bleach I use . My hair likes to be warm . Even though I'm a base 7 trying to get a clean lift is a pain in the butt . The lady at Sally's also shares my naughty hair problems and she said all the bleaches she's used blondeme is the only one that will give her a good clean lift . Soooooooo does anyone use it ? Is it better than blondor or platinium?

Thanks guys x X
Blondme 9+ absolutely lives up to its hype! It smells like roses and leaves the hair in incredible condition. Imagine lifting Asian level 2 hair to level 9 in 45 minutes using foils.

Tigi true light is amazing

Always been a wella girl and used blondeme first time the other day, it's amazing, clean, quick and beautiful end result
Just make sure you mix it properly
Hi do you use the blondeme developers? I use fudge speed bleach and there developers but would like an alternative when dealing with dark bases.

Hi do you use the blondeme developers? I use fudge speed bleach and there developers but would like an alternative when dealing with dark bases.

Though I am all for using the brand's proper developer with Blondme I have used other brands from Wella, ISO, and Joico for developer with no issues. I remember in hair school back in the early 2000's my hair instructor telling me that developer is developer is developer. As long as you have the correct volume it should work the same. Let's be honest here, we all use different color lines and to carry liters of all different branded developers don't make sense. That's just my 2 ¢ !! ;)

I personally having trained with L'Oreal, Wella and Alfaparf and using Salon Services there is no difference in the bleach... Bleach is bleach it's what you mix it with that causes the reaction.
If you don't want warmth use a higher developer to a degree of safety.
Blue Bleach will eat trough the blue pigment so it doesn't mean using blue bleach will kill warmth.

Fudge speed bleach,tho I think u need to get it off a rep ( if anyone knows anywhere else to get this please share)
Matrix bleach is really good too. I don't agree that bleach is bleach. I've tried lots and find some of them give very poor results. You shouldn't have to use a high developer. Just my thought tho.

Thanks guys x X

I'm still stuck on how you are lifting warm as a level 7 as the underlying pigment of a 7 is yellow/orange? Surely you would have to be using a low developer?
I've used L'Oreal bleach and Salon Services bleach on the scalp and my clients actually prefer the salon services one cause it doesn't even itchy or irritate them BUT L'Oreal DOES!
CRAZY!!

Wella Magma /89 bleaches and tones in one. Great stuff

I once worked with a girl who did a fullhead with 30 Vol and left it on for 2 hours and 30 minutes.

What on earth that's crazy! It's not the 80s lol.

I would be scared of professional liability for baldness lol

Latest posts

Back