Best brushes for bouncy blow dry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbyhayley865

Reaction score
looking at purchasing some new brushes I currently use head jog ones and always worry about them getting stuck in the hair! Can you recommend some that dont if I leave the brush in??

looking at purchasing some new brushes I currently use head jog ones and always worry about them getting stuck in the hair! Can you recommend some that dont if I leave the brush in??
headjog make a fair few brushes. The wooden ones i find do not get stuck in the hair.

Denman hot curl brushes are great
Also mark hill detachable blow dry rollers

I use any round brushes and leave them in as I blowdry.
I have tried the detachable ones but didn't really get on with them.

Ghd ceramic brushes come out the hair really smoothly I would defiantly recommend them x

We only use boar bristle or boar bristle combo brushes at our salon. Our fav are YSPark brushes that you can order on Amazon.

Personally, I would not recommend leaving the hot brush into the hair, just think about how long the hair will be in contact with the high temperature metal).
By doing this, you will cause further damage to the ends, which are already more sensitive.
Instead, you can remove the brush, wrap the hair around your finger and put a pin.
P.S.: I use GHD brushes, I find them really nice to work with.

Thanks for all the recommendations! Regarding ghd brushes - did you get ceramic or the soft bristle brushes? Which ones are best? Thanks

Thanks for all the recommendations! Regarding ghd brushes - did you get ceramic or the soft bristle brushes? Which ones are best? Thanks
I like them both ceramic if you want a soft curl and don't want to leave the metal in contact with hair or bristle of stacking the brushes x

Latest posts

Back