Best colours for rainbow hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather1992

Reaction score
What are the best colours to use for rainbow hair please? I would like recommendations for the vivid ones and also pastel ones please ☺

Stay away from BLEACH London even for their pastels, manic panic is amazing for pigments and artic fox pigmentation is incredible. Watch videos on YouTube of any colours you want to see from this range.

Thank you, I normally use crazy colour but I've heard good reviews on artic fox so may try that ☺

Krazy colour is a classic favourite but it really washes out badly, artic fox colours are so pigmented you have to dilute them with their special soloution (not conditioner) with krazy colour you have to direct deposit the colour which wastes so much! Artic fox stays in for a long time but can also be washed out with stuff like cheap shampoo and fairy liquid :)

Thank you ☺

Krazy colour is a classic favourite but it really washes out badly, artic fox colours are so pigmented you have to dilute them with their special soloution (not conditioner) with krazy colour you have to direct deposit the colour which wastes so much! Artic fox stays in for a long time but can also be washed out with stuff like cheap shampoo and fairy liquid :)

Thankfully, I don't see many salons using fairy liquid to shampoo colour out...
Let's stick with advice aimed at the professional please.

I'm also interested in finding colours for rainbow hair - I don't think we get arctic fox in the uk is there anything else that will stay well in clients hair?
Thanks

Thankfully, I don't see many salons using fairy liquid to shampoo colour out...
Let's stick with advice aimed at the professional please.
Don't act all high and mighty thank you, it's safer than bleach bathing it and all of the salons I've worked in which are really high up there and known have used this method to preserve the clients hair. Very rude of you.

Don't act all high and mighty thank you, it's safer than bleach bathing it and all of the salons I've worked in which are really high up there and known have used this method to preserve the clients hair. Very rude of you.

There's nothing 'safe' or professional about using detergent with a pH similar to perm solution to wash client's hair.

Additionally, it's against forum rules to recommend unprofessional practices and products. My post was merely a friendly reminder to stick to the rules.

I'm also interested in finding colours for rainbow hair - I don't think we get arctic fox in the uk is there anything else that will stay well in clients hair?
Thanks

Sorry I know this is a bit of late reply to this, but if you are looking for Arctic Fox, you can get it on Amazon UK, it's legit as they recommend it on their website (Y)

There are so many choices! Joico, Pulp Riot, Pravana, etc....Whatever you choose, we have found that adding Olaplex either #1 (if you want full vibrancy of tone) or #2 (if you want to pastel/soften your shade) works amazingly for longevity and overall hair health!

Hi there use directions colours for all my rainbow and pastel colours, my ownly faults with them are they are a small size so if you have a client with thick hair but in bulk.
I create pastel tones by adding conditioner and it works perfectly.
I always consult with my clients making them aware these colours are not lasting, I also offer them a colour pot to refresh there colour between services with full instructions and gloves my clients love getting creative with me it keeps them super excited.

Latest posts

Back