best free website provider with unlimited page size

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi, i am in the process of trying (and failing at the mo!) to build my own website - already have a basic one but i want to make it more modern and have the ability to add pics of the salon and music etc. I have tried Moonfruit and upgraded to a paid package (8.99 per month) to get the support facility etc, however their page capacity is capped at 3600px which isn't big enough for me - anyone have any other suggestions of where i could try or should i just give up and pay to have one built!:cry::irked::cry::irked:

not sure if this will help but you could use a free pic resizer software package such as 'PIXResizer' to reduce the size (no photo quality) of ur images and that may help your existing scenario

but if you have the money paying a prof to do ur site will surely give a good result too if budget allows

Hi

I have used vista print for another thing that I was doing and it was VERY easy to use so user friendly and there are three packages available the most being about £12 a month. www.vistaprint.co.uk

give it a try you get a free trial for 3 months too xx

3600px? px is pixels - and 3600px is *huge* - even my lovely Full HD Acer laptop is only 1920 x 1280 - or did you mean megabytes (MB)?

I'd be inclined to give Weebly a try, Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog - not sure if they have size limitations (I don't use them but know people on here who have and have got on well with them)...

Mine was free with Google and i love it! Its been so easy to update with new treatments, offers etc and I'd definitely recommend it :)

Www.gwbeautyessentials.co.uk

x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Can you change the header, title and meta description tags with weebly?

I'm pretty sure you can, e.g. this site Lashes and 'Taches - Flirties Lash Extensions and Threading Airdrie Lanarkshire - Lashes & 'Taches Home is one that one of the salon geeks created with Weebly and they have managed to tweak the header, title and meta tags...

That's good to know for people who don't want to pay for a web designer (or can't). I have seen this site before, I made suggestions on passing the 8 second rule.

So if you can change the description surely they must allow you access to the code of the site?

Hi, I would recommend health hosts they do loads of different styles and packages with unlimited web pages as standard. If your interested heres the link.. http://secure.healthhosts.com/aff.php?aff=013

We have 3 sites with them.

www.wordpress.com is good, lots of templates to choose from and very user friendly

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

That's good to know for people who don't want to pay for a web designer (or can't). I have seen this site before, I made suggestions on passing the 8 second rule.

So if you can change the description surely they must allow you access to the code of the site?

I think that Weebly does let you tweak the HTML if you know how.

But for things like the title and meta tags, there is probably a form where you just fill them in without needing to tweak the HTML code itself. That is how I have coded it in my stuff anyway.

Latest posts

Back