Best gradual tan? I've used St.Tropez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoTanning

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wondered what everyone thought of gradual tan?
Ive used the StTropez one and it didnt give me much colour...just left me smelling like furniture polish...

I dont really want to use actual fake tan lotion or spray or anything because it just gets too messy and theres always a streak (for me personally..not saying all fake tans are like this because I know some of you geeks are experts in this field)

And ive also had a bad experience with going for a professional spray tan before....lets just say..have you ever seen orange leg warmers? :rolleyes:

I am mixedrace but really pale with dark hair and a tan is essential for me so i dont look dead... :eek:

Anyway, any recommendations or preferences from you lovely ladies?

Thank you x

Anybody? :sad: Please? x

Hi I always find that gradual tanners a little streaky boots 7 is good for your face and st moritz mouse applied with a mit is streak free and it only cost £2.99 from pound shops is great for your body. It comes in medium and dark make sure you get the mouse though.

X

Thank you, ill try that one! x

I have olive skin and i use Garnier summer sun gradual tan, i find this is the best, for me, it smells nice and it doesn't streak!

Hey hun Sienna X do a Gradual Tan which smells amazing and you put it on like a normal moisturiser and it will develop throughout the day - their fake tan smells even better you would not believe its a fake tan!

Sienna X is only available to buy direct from them or by a Sienna X representative. I can provide details if you want or google them :)

Latest posts

Back