Best insurance company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikinkibabyx

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm starting my mobile hair extensions company and was wondering of a good insurance company to go with..

I currently only offer hair extensions, but I am hoping to do eyelash extensions, tans, nails etc..

And I am also hoping to do a college hairdressing course in August this year.

Any help would be great xx

Hi All!

I'm starting my mobile hair extensions company and was wondering of a good insurance company to go with..

I currently only offer hair extensions, but I am hoping to do eyelash extensions, tans, nails etc..

And I am also hoping to do a college hairdressing course in August this year.

Any help would be great xx

I'm with Salon Gold, they do very reasonable prices and the customer service is really good. My insurance quote for freeleance beauty was £47 for the year.

Other reputable insurers are, Babtac, The Guild and Professional Beauty

The Guild offer £3 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover as well as a whole host of other benefits. You can find out more online at Beauty Guild : Membership Benefits - Beauty Guild or give us a call on 0845 2177 383. If you quote Geek as a referral code you will get £10 off the joining fee.

Quote BABTAC and get £16 off the joining fee lol!

The Guild offer £3 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover as well as a whole host of other benefits. You can find out more online at Beauty Guild : Membership Benefits - Beauty Guild or give us a call on 0845 2177 383. If you quote Geek as a referral code you will get £10 off the joining fee.

Do you cover hair extensionists when they aren't hairdressers? I hold a 'diploma' in certain methods of extensions but I am not a hair stylist.x

Do you cover hair extensionists when they aren't hairdressers? I hold a 'diploma' in certain methods of extensions but I am not a hair stylist.x

If you call our Membership Department on 0845 2177 383 and explain what certificates you hold they will be able to tell you if they can cover you.

Latest posts

Back