Best lamp for gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

katielou95

Would love some help on what lamp to buy so I can do my own gel nails at home. Have had a look at the gelish lamp but was hoping there might be something just as good or nearly as good for a cheaper price. Also whats better to use; UV or LED lamps.

Would love some help on what lamp to buy so I can do my own gel nails at home. Have had a look at the gelish lamp but was hoping there might be something just as good or nearly as good for a cheaper price. Also whats better to use; UV or LED lamps.

Have you had any formal training?

I am waiting to do a gel nail course but was going to go ahead and get the equipment ready, I only really want one so I can do mine and my mums

I think you would be best decided to train first as most courses will include the correct kit lamp required to set their product.
I stick two gels nsi and Calgel and therefore have two lamps as your products won't be guaranteed if you don't use everything the trainer or supplier gives.

I recently had an issue with a wax cartilage which I have don't training for but used my expensive depilieve machine which is way better then the machine this other product uses and the cartilage kind of cracked or whatever anyhow they refused to even consider my complaint as according to their records I have not purchased the heater.
So be carefully doing your own buying before , this goes for people buying second hand facial machines etc too , just don't be in too much of a hurry and land up wasting money.

Rather plod along and make sure you get the correct gear , as insurance is so fussy these days as well as suppliers.

Latest posts

Back