Best lash lift products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Owen

Reaction score
Evening all,
I'm recently qualified in lash lift and tint and products used were lashbase. I've done my first treatment tonight on a friend and was disappointed with the result. She does have lashes that point downwards and quite thick so wondering if I didn't leave the product on long enough??? I left the perming solution on for 12 mins. Has any one got any tips as I have seen people recommended lash base so can't be that bad!! Thanks in advance x
(I would upload a pic but my phone won't allow it!!!)

Sam try posting in the Skin section of Professionals, you should have more joy

Have a look at flirties.co.uk I always have fab results from them and leave both curving and fixing lotion on for the same amount of time (between ten n fifteen mins)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489213972.414499.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489213988.928561.jpg

I've been doing lvl now for a year but one of my clients her eyelashes always start to feel off after the perming lotion it works and looks ok but why is that happening ? Thanks

I use lash base and i love them. Id recommend leaving the perm an fix lotion on for the full 15minutes....i did 12minutes on a client once an the results weren't the greatest that i had had from this system xxx

Latest posts

Back