Best mani/pedi system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiLCW

Reaction score
Hi all....Ok so I'm back into nails and beauty after 3 years of having 2 babies, I'm massively excited as have just converted my garage into a gorgeous little retreat, but struggling on which is the best system to go for mani and pedi products. I have I have a huge range of Orly and OPI polishes but I'm overwhelmed by all the new products on the market. Any advice?? I don't just want to go and spend a fortune and get it wrong! I love nice smells, I'm a suckers for nice packaging but want a luxurious product that my clients will love! Thanks in advance x

Following this. :)

All that Jazz chocolate orange is my favourite. My clients love it but for those that prefer a fresh scent I also have their Apple & cucumber range. Both give great results. They are changing their packaging soon I believe which will be even better x

All that Jazz chocolate orange is my favourite. My clients love it but for those that prefer a fresh scent I also have their Apple & cucumber range. Both give great results. They are changing their packaging soon I believe which will be even better x
Sounds great! I will check them out x

I know everyone is all over CND (which I love) but honestly their mani and pedi spa products go down very well with all of my clients and I have lived in a few countries. Check them out.

Will check what we use at the salon and will report back on this tomorrow :) clients love everything we use here

Hi all....Ok so I'm back into nails and beauty after 3 years of having 2 babies, I'm massively excited as have just converted my garage into a gorgeous little retreat, but struggling on which is the best system to go for mani and pedi products. I have I have a huge range of Orly and OPI polishes but I'm overwhelmed by all the new products on the market. Any advice?? I don't just want to go and spend a fortune and get it wrong! I love nice smells, I'm a suckers for nice packaging but want a luxurious product that my clients will love! Thanks in advance x
Highly recommend CND Marine pedicure range. Great selection of products and they smell amazing! Purchase a Microplane at the same time and you won't look back. Sweet Squared are the distributor of both.

Hi NikkiLCW,

MAVEX Switzerland have a beautifully aromatic Alpine Foot Spa Range consisting of the following stages:

- Alpine Herbs & Salts Foot Bath (Glacial salts are ten times more absorbent than ordinary sea salt) highly detoxifying
- Alpine Nectar Essential Oils
- Silky Foot Peeling (Alpine Glacial Salts Exfoliation)
- Foot Gel Mask (Hydrating with anti-inflammatory properties)
- Velvet Dry Foot Oil (Rich vitamin oil)
- Intensive Care Foot Cream (Aromatic & rich in essential Alpine Herbs & Oils)

We also have Calluspeeling® which can be used prior to this spa pedicure range or as a stand alone treatment.

If you would like further information, please call me on 07854 237903 or email [email protected]

Kind regards,
Alison

All that jazz :)

Kaeso having a lovely smelling range and is fantastic to use! From mani/pedi to facials x

I recommend Balbcare saving money on all equipment with it being waterless, everything you need is provided in one kit, and the prices are very affordable. Check out there website or Facebook which is where I came across the product.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back