best mobile table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggy

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a nice mobile table from (mine's naff) preferably with a bit of storage? (and not to expensive LOL)

someone was selling one on here a couple od days ago, can't remember how much. Do a search.

xxx

I did but no mobile tables came up. wondered if anyone had the name of a company that did them?

Toni Talons said:
I did but no mobile tables came up. wondered if anyone had the name of a company that did them?

House of Famuir do a fold up mobile table but it does not have storage in it. Try just putting 'fold up mobile nail tech station/table' in a search engine and see what you get that is what I did when I first started out.:biggrin:

Hi hun!
i've got a spare one but there is no storage! It's a campint table that folds in half, it's a really good size when it's up!
PM me if you like! xx

Tilly Ann said:
Hi hun!
i've got a spare one but there is no storage! It's a campint table that folds in half, it's a really good size when it's up!
PM me if you like! xx

hi tilly, i've got a campin one now. its okay i suppose but i wanted something a bit more profesh looking if you know what i mean (but thanks for the offer)

i'm not really planning on buying straight away, i was just thinking about it and thought i'd look around and ask you geeks to see what was around.

Toni Talons said:
what do you think of this one?

http://www.creativenailplace.com/images/R1081.jpg

its got a bag on it. no more lugging heavy boxes?
Thats made by a company called REM they are quite pricey but lovely all the same - i know its the one I wanted but it was too much money :(

Eliteonline.ci.uk do one not as delux but it might be easier on the pocket. HTH

Hi
I bought mine a year ago at Sallys for about £40. Legs fold up underneath and easy to take with you.

Deb379

Ive got a kayline manicure trolley, It cost me £60, the legs fold under and its not too heavy, there is one drawer undreneath. x

Toni Talons said:
does anyone know where i can get a nice mobile table from (mine's naff) preferably with a bit of storage? (and not to expensive LOL)
My boyfriend got me a nice portible manicure table from ebay it has wheels and folds, its kidney shaped and has an arm rest and a drawer. It's quite expensive (about £90 i think) :biggrin:

Toni Talons said:
what do you think of this one?

http://www.creativenailplace.com/images/R1081.jpg

its got a bag on it. no more lugging heavy boxes?

That is the table I have and I love it, only problem is it can be heavy. It looks very professional and its fantastic as you can put your day lamp in the whole provided. I could not work without it. It is expensive but it is worth saving for. All my clients say how professional it looks.

Thanks guys, i'll look at all your suggestions. i'm not getting it til after xmas now because i've got more important things to do with my cash, but thanks for all your advice.

Latest posts

Back