Best money maker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccabeeley

Reaction score
Were all going through a tough time at the minute with the credit crunch so thought it would be a good idea to share our best money making idea's in the industry. Whether it be a retail product, treatment, good promtions or ideas.

At the minute im finding slimming tablets are selling well
Also I have recently put a couples room in my salon- two beds in the same room so friends, family and partners can enjoy treatments together. The couples room definately gives me an advantage over other saons in my area and probably one of the best business desicions I have made.

Any other ideas will be greatly apprieciated, come on lets help each other out:)

i think your couples idea is really great, good imagination x

Hi not sure if you have the galvanic spa in your salon as yet but that is another great way of making extra money it is easy to use and is going down really well as the results are fab. as it can be used on male and females it also would go well in your couples room (which i think is an ace idea)

Hi not sure if you have the galvanic spa in your salon as yet but that is another great way of making extra money it is easy to use and is going down really well as the results are fab. as it can be used on male and females it also would go well in your couples room (which i think is an ace idea)

I havent done galvanic since college good idea do you use it as an add on to your facials?

Come everyone lets share all our idea's we all need to pull together with this current financial crisis.

Latest posts

Back