Best paper diary - half hourly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Morning!! Can anyone recommend a diary that is half hourly AND day to a page? Please?

I work from home - just cannot get the hang of my iPhone calendar thing 😣

I much prefer to write appointments down.

Look forward to hearing your replies x

I just use my Filofax as my diary.

I just use my Filofax as my diary.

Thank you 👍👍
Is there enough room for appointment in a foil fax? They always look small to me?

I always use diaries from Paperchase - they do day to a page (about £10) - which is good for me as I need lots of space to right addresses down etc. as I'm a mobile beauty therapist. Some of them do the times down the side too - mine this year does. Last years didn't, so I just wrote the time in. Hope that helps x

I always use diaries from Paperchase - they do day to a page (about £10) - which is good for me as I need lots of space to right addresses down etc. as I'm a mobile beauty therapist. Some of them do the times down the side too - mine this year does. Last years didn't, so I just wrote the time in. Hope that helps x

Oh thank you so much! I'll have to go into paper chase and have a good look for one with times down the side. That would be brilliant!! I don't suppose you have a pic of yours by any chance? Please? 😳

Oh thank you so much! I'll have to go into paper chase and have a good look for one with times down the side. That would be brilliant!! I don't suppose you have a pic of yours by any chance? Please? 😳

You're welcome! Here's mine x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421763973.266105.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421763985.645742.jpg

Better pic of inside of diary - ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421764148.299204.jpg

Mines the same day per page. Got it from whsmiths x

Thank you 👍👍
Is there enough room for appointment in a foil fax? They always look small to me?

Mine is small but I find it works. I just write in time, name and service.

Better pic of inside of diary - View attachment 81326

Ah perfect!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. Thank you all for every comment. So helpful. And the sad thing is, I'm getting slightly excited about shopping for a diary!! 🙊😂😂

Thank you xx

Ah perfect!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. Thank you all for every comment. So helpful. And the sad thing is, I'm getting slightly excited about shopping for a diary!! 🙊😂😂

Thank you xx

You are more than welcome. Have fun shopping!

go to your local Sallys ( salon services) they have appointment diarys in 15min slots and the day is marked from 8am to 8pm they have diarys of 3 columns for up to 3 therapists or diarys with 6 columns for up to 6 therapists

Salon Services

Toad diaries is brilliant you can customise exactly what you want, layout, day per page or week per page etc. it's my yearly treat for myself :)

I just excitedly looked at toad diaries but from what I can see the appointment times only go to 6pm :( x

Last edited:
I just excitedly looked at toad diaries but from what I can see the appointment times only go to 6pm :( x

Oooh I'll have a nosey! 😁

I'm not sure if they all go to 6 or not but my one only goes to 6. There is a big space underneath though as I normally work till 9ish and I fit that all in no problem. Its when I start really early at my other job I have trouble fitting it in !! :)

Latest posts

Back