Best place to buy Swarovski crystals & glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklysj

Reaction score
Hi all

I am now about to start offering crystal peds & rockstar toes, just wondering the best place to buy glitter & swrovski crystals.

thanks in advance
sarah

Hi all

I am now about to start offering crystal peds & rockstar toes, just wondering the best place to buy glitter & swrovski crystals.

thanks in advance
sarah

Hello

I use scattercrystals.co.uk they are brilliant and you need to buy the non-iron ones x x

Hi all

thanks in advance
sarah

Scatter crystals for the crystals and nail delights or marther Stewart for glitters any craft shops do nice fine glitters hobby craft do nice glitters xx

definately scatter crystals for crystals & sweet squared glitters are fab.

Hi,

Sorry to bump the thread. Can anyone tell me what the best size to order would be from scattercrystals?

Thank you!

xx

If you go onto scatter crystals they have a size chart on there of all the different sizes you can get x

I've ordered SS5 as that seems to be popular. It's hard to tell until you can see them on a finger!

Thank you!

Sparkles xx

Scatter crystals for the crystals and nail delights or marther Stewart for glitters any craft shops do nice fine glitters hobby craft do nice glitters xx

thanks for the recommendation we sell crystals to.

Latest posts

Back