Best salon software for 2-3 staff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
Just wondering what systems people have that have 2/3 staff. im in love with phorest but expensive to buy and monthly admin quite high
what is your preference or do you have in your salon?

Recommend Salon Iris. We used this first and only changed to Phorest for better online booking however I Think they have updated this now. Salon Iris was great

does salon iris have the same features as categorising clients etc and text reminders etc? how do you find online bookings? do you get many people booking?

does salon iris have the same features as categorising clients etc and text reminders etc? how do you find online bookings? do you get many people booking?

Salon Iris is great. There are differing levels you can opt to buy and you can upgrade at any point to the text reminder, remote access etc. It's very flexible. Highly recommended & if you give them a call they'll talk you through everything - very personal service.

Debbs xo

We have use salon advantage and we love it never had no problems at all , they have just updated the online booking ,gift card and loyalty cards with your salon logo on x

Another vote for salon iris. I have online booking, texts for scheduled appointments straight to the clients phone, text reminders and we now have an app as well, all via salon iris. We also have text promotions and email promos to our clientele.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you monthly fees to pay for online bookings?

Hi Beauty Geek,

I work for Kitomba which is a fantastic system for 2/3 staff. With an appointment book, stock, reporting and online booking (just to outline the basics) it has everything that salons need.

From £10 p/month it's very very affordable too. You can do a free trial at www.kitomba.com or feel free to message me for more info.

Just wondering what systems people have that have 2/3 staff. im in love with phorest but expensive to buy and monthly admin quite high

what is your preference or do you have in your salon?

Hi I use hive salon software it has 15 modules is fully cloud based, can take online bookings, stock management etc it costs me €69.99 pm for 6 consultants it's worth a look

Latest posts

Back