Best shampoo/conditioner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam289

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone give me any recommendations for a good shampoo and conditioner for fine/medium curly hair? I've been using kadus deep moisture shampoo and repair mask, been using kadus for ages but feel its not as conditioning since its been revamped! Why change something that was really good! Anyone else use it and have any opinions? Thanks

For my hair at home I really like Aussie miracle moist and I use the masque to condition. My hair is naturally curly, straightened everyday with copper and blond highlights and it does well with my hair!
If not, Paul Mitchell shampoo is really good but expensive x x

For my hair at home I really like Aussie miracle moist and I use the masque to condition. My hair is naturally curly, straightened everyday with copper and blond highlights and it does well with my hair!

Paul Mitchell.....expensive?? First time in ten years I have heard that one! It's super concentrated so you use very little, and it does what it says for quite cheap really when you compare it to others lesser branded shampoos

I'm with bluerinse! Paul Mitchell is super good value for money. Especially if you buy the 500ml.

aveda shampoo and conditioners are also amazing, there a bit pricey but worth the money in my opinion. for curly hair they do one called BE CURLY (shampoo and conditioner) hth x

I'm with bluerinse! Paul Mitchell is super good value for money. Especially if you buy the 500ml.

Even better when you get the gallons!! :0

Absolutely! At one pm mini camp i went too they were doing an offer for people who went, 1 litre shampoo 1 £4 and 1 litre detangler £5! was too good to miss :wink2: My fave shampoo is Awapuhi, this teamed with super charged moisturiser would be awesome.

Absolutely! At one pm mini camp i went too they were doing an offer for people who went, 1 litre shampoo 1 £4 and 1 litre detangler £5! was too good to miss :wink2: My fave shampoo is Awapuhi, this teamed with super charged moisturiser would be awesome.

Have you tried Awapuhi wild Ginger?? That's bliss!!

Yep. i was at the gathering when they launched it! The treatment oil is my fave. I do find though on my hair after a while of using that shampoo my hair felt funny at the roots at the crown. ?I think it's because my hair isn't in bad condition though.

I am totally for Paul Mitchell products ;)
I have been using shampoo and spray for quite a long, satisfied both with price and quality.
It's also easy to buy products online.

hey...slow down girl friend... since when do pros recommend stuff from boots!!!! :suprised:

shocking =]... please dont advise your clients to use that...:D

im joico all the way... =]

body lux is my fave for curly hair, and my clients say it makes their hair curlier..

but it all depends on your individual needs..

i recommend you go to your local joico salon and ask them =]

xx

I use tigi bedhead tween shampoo and conditioners, the urban antidotes #2 is very nice!!

Latest posts

Back