Best soak off clear gel to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol Hall

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to buy some more clear gel. Im not qualified yet so still practicing.I was wondering what is the best to buy for practicing. Thanks

What brand are you being taught with?

What brand are you being taught with?
Cuccio I just wondered if there was any better than this. I'm also needing to buy more nail tips. I'm currently using the edge Olympic don't know wether they are really suitable for practicing.

Cuccio I just wondered if there was any better than this. I'm also needing to buy more nail tips. I'm currently using the edge Olympic don't know wether they are really suitable for practicing.
I've tried other brands such as shellac, artistic colour gloss and gelish and I personally find cuccio more stronger but that's just my opinion xxxx

Personally I love 'the gel polish' company. I have very oily nail beds and they don't lift on mine at all (with normal gel they do ). They do a builder in a bottle and it's very very good. They are slightly more expensive and you have to order rather then go into a shop and buy it but it's definitely worth trying. It's so easy to apply and do infills and it soaks off without 5-10 minutes :) xxx

If you are training with cuccio j would stick with cuccio for now. Reason being if you try other gels in your lamp you can't be sure they are fully curing which could cause issues and make it harder to figure out what went wrong if there are any issues

Latest posts

Back