Best spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Help needed!! I have been mobile tanning for 8 years and have always used the True Spray TS200, I've always carried a spare just in case but now one of them has blown and there are no companies that service this machine anymore. I need to purchase a new machine, I'm a fairly heavy user so needs to be able to cope with up to 10 tans a day but needs to be lightweight and also need to be able to get it serviced should it have any problems so a company with good customer service is a must. TIA

I have a maximist lite +. Its my favourite machine its never failed me yet. It is capable of doing 10 tans a day but only about 2 in a row if doing more you would need a little brake in between tans, so not the best if doing parties. It sprays lovely, and its easy to use. I also have a maximist evo helia but i use a standard gun instead of the helia as i didnt like it. This machine just tans and tans, as many as you want. Great for parties. But it is bigger and heavier xx

Anyone else offer advice???

Latest posts

Back