Best spray tan products - samples?

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by michelle giles, Mar 21, 2017.

1. michelle giles

Hi wanted to try a few different tans out i have just purchased my hvlp 5008 and would like to see if i can get some sample any ideas ladies xx

2. Spray tan jane

I've had that machine 6 years. It's a good one. Sienna, crazy angel, LA tan, vani-t, fake bake etc etc. They will all send you samples. I've got vani-t on at moment ( £60+ a litre). I'm bloody orange

michelle giles and Happiness like this.
  3. katielou95

Has the Vani-T made you orange :O ???

4. Spray tan jane

Yes. My hands are orange as opposed to the brown LA would make me. I'm surprised as it's a high end product. X

5. katielou95

yeah I'm surprised its come out like that as its a Green based product. Nightmare! I'll feed this back today
    x

6. michelle giles

Loooool bless you how do you get sample i dont seem to see an option on there sites to request them xx

7. Spray tan jane

I emailed them.

michelle giles likes this.
  8. Danielle Jacqueline

Ive recently tried Ferne Beauty and my clients love it! They are offering spray tanners free samples to try if that's any help? I contacted them through instagram x

michelle giles likes this.
  9. michelle giles

Ty hun x

clamoopa likes this.
  10. Effi Briest

I've recently converted to Norvell's Venetian solutions. They are violet based and give a very natural tan.

11. victoria mitchell

I've just tried samples of Ferne Beauty and im really impressed! xx

12. LA Tanning

Hi Pop onto our website for samples www.latanning.co.uk we have lots of fab offers on our solutions x