Best spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraineandmia

Reaction score
Hi, I am starting up business doing spray tans, as well as other beauty treatments

Can anybody tell me a good spray tan solution. I have read Sienna but this seems very expensive. I want a good quality one but not one that will leave me with no profit :)

Keep away from orange based tans such as OMG etc as they look very "essex" you need to get a good quality green based solutions such as Fake Bake.

Keep away from orange based tans such as OMG etc as they look very "essex" you need to get a good quality green based solutions such as Fake Bake.

Yet I use OMG and find it not orange at all and my clients love it !

You really have to sample tans to find a solution yourself... Its good to hear people's suggestions but you can't always count on them as their opinions may differ from yours.x

You pay for what you get. I use Sienna and make what I think is a good profit and have never had a complaint about the colour, smell or how it wears off. Only ever had great comments

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ive tried a few and also use fake bake, as it has a lovely wash off and doesnt streak. But if your looking for cheaper, ive been reading lots of Nouvatan, ive just sprayed someone very pale with 12% tester i purchased to see what it is like, and i was very impressed with it, but Im waiting to see a picture of what it looks like after first shower. From what I have read it fades naturally and seems to have the best reviews there. Maybe you should try some samples on yourself or friend and decide from there. I used spatan on a friend who also loved it and the colour was very nice, but i havent tried on myself personally. Let me know how you get on, its always good to here others experiences. The main thing is the colour and the wash off regardless of price, if it fades off nicely, clients come back if not they dont. Prehaps you could use a cheaper tan for spray parties and a better one for individual or offer a choice.

Vita liberata!!

Latest posts

Back