Best tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courts123

Reaction score
hi I am going to complete a tan course next month and have been trying to research the best machine/kit to buy that won't be overly expensive to get me started. I know sienna x tan and Lauren's way are good tan solutions, can these be used in any machine? And which machine is best? Thank yous

I wouldn't recommend the ProV machine, or anything by tanning essentials! Nothing but problems with mine x

Hi Courts. I would recommended contacting Sienna X telling them you are training and can you be sent there training kit prices. They are much cheaper then the website ones. I have the true touch machine (bought in there training kit) price was reasonable and this came with pretty much everything I needed to start up.

You can use any other brands in this machine (pretty sure you can with other machines to) as I currently offer both Sienna X and Fake Bake.

Hope this helps xx

Maximise evolution from suntana. Absolutely brilliant

I agree with Kpreats, Any of the maximist machines from suntana

If your just wanting something to start you off then have a look at LA Tan, they do complete kits for less than a few hundred and often have really good deals on, we offer both fakebake and la tan, use the la machine for both and have no problems, most of our clients prefer the LA tan x

Latest posts

Back