Best toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
What toner do you guys use on bleached hair to make it white?

I like 10/8 wella but you have to watch it and catch it at the right time so not to go grayish

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Same I like 10/8 in Wella :) x

10.12 dia light

Thanks all of you xxx

I like 10/8 wella but you have to watch it and catch it at the right time so not to go grayish

Hey :) would up you mix this with pastel? X

10/16 wella comes out nice x

Yes pastel at the backwash

What do you mean by pastel? Xxx

I'd say 10.16!!! X

Pastel is the oxidant! X

You mean peroxide yeah? I have no idea what your on about lol. I keep reading on here about pastel colours and I'm like eh? Is it just a week peroxide then? Like a 1.5 percent or a 3 percent? Xxx

Please tell me about pastels because I didn't do them at college, unless we called it something different ?! Xxx

Pastel is just pastel if you trainned with wella they should have told you I don't think it has % or vol on the bottle but I'm out at the min and pastel is 1:2 mix unlike the rest, mainly used for toners or very controlled bleaching (eg band removal)

Welloxon perfect pastel is basically the 3% of welloxon perfect

Mix on a 1:2 basis and used mainly for toning of if I do a very gentle bleach bath! It's a lot kinder :) x x

Yeah I trained with wella koleston in college and never got told that before! Thankyou so much :) xxx

I love 10.8 wella

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350591699.625862.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350591699.625862.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3,854
I love 10.8 wella

I think I might use this on my mums next. She wants it really ash but always looks a bit golden for her liking would this be ok to use do you think as its got blue in might it be a bit strong for just a yellows undertone? X

I think I might use this on my mums next. She wants it really ash but always looks a bit golden for her liking would this be ok to use do you think as its got blue in might it be a bit strong for just a yellows undertone? X

Blue and yellow make green! You need violet! X

Latest posts

Back