Best toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wella color touch 10/6

So you mix 10/8 with 8/81 and it really works? It's like white blonde nice blond?

Yep it really works, and is really ok to do this :)

Wella color touch 10/6

Used this on a full head bleach client today and wow is all i can say, it came up the most beautiful crisp clean icy white blonde. Wish id done before and after pics now!!

I swear by colour touch 8/81 :) xx

Gold well colorance 10v should help. Don't go the P it's too strong!

Clynol tone shot in crystal is amazing!!!!

Oloreal richesse milk shakes are nice ;) x

Clynol tone shot Crystal

Clynol tone shot in crystal is amazing!!!!

I've heard lots about this, never used clynol tho. How does this work, do you jus use it as you would a normal toner? X

Yeah, use it with 1.5% or 3%. Watch it tho cos it grabs really quick x

Thank you! Gonna have to try it! Is there lots of different shades?x

Yeah they have blush, wheat, honey, mandarin and almond x

Hiya my clients just sent me these two picture (notice on one shes cut off her roots lol) and asked if I can achieve it without bleach. Shes naturally an 8 maybe 9.
I said no do u agree? Thought of a highlift but this would cause more damage and I've not much experience with the wella high lifts yet??
Also any toners that would go THAT white? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361130023.796494.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361130023.796494.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 544
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361130050.483410.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361130050.483410.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 722
Hiya my clients just sent me these two picture (notice on one shes cut off her roots lol) and asked if I can achieve it without bleach. Shes naturally an 8 maybe 9.
I said no do u agree? Thought of a highlift but this would cause more damage and I've not much experience with the wella high lifts yet??

You'd need bleach if say. Even on a light base a high lift will throw up warmth!

Bleach 6% and tone with po1

You'd need bleach if say. Even on a light base a high lift will throw up warmth!

Yep thats what I thought! She wanted to do it her self Ive advised her not to xx

Another pic.. Has anybody used wellas ash mix tones as a toner/ with a toner? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361133019.034020.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361133019.034020.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,671

Latest posts

Back