Best toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pic.. Has anybody used wellas ash mix tones as a toner/ with a toner? Xx

Iv never used the ash mix tones but I did 10/16 and 0/66 with pastel on myself this is what I got

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361139679.356460.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361139679.356460.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 803
I'd use p01 as toner and for lighting u don't want bleach so it's up to u lol

Iv never used the ash mix tones but I did 10/16 and 0/66 with pastel on myself this is what I got

Looks quite white :) is it? Is /66 purple? xx

I'd use p01 as toner and for lighting u don't want bleach so it's up to u lol

How dark was the hair you've used it on and with what vol? X

How dark was the hair you've used it on and with what vol? X

Was a 7 used bleach 6% and then toned it with p01 u got watch it as it grads quick was white

Was a 7 used bleach 6% and then toned it with p01 u got watch it as it grads quick was white

I meant when you lifted the hair with po1? X

Hiya my clients just sent me these two picture (notice on one shes cut off her roots lol) and asked if I can achieve it without bleach. Shes naturally an 8 maybe 9.
I said no do u agree? Thought of a highlift but this would cause more damage and I've not much experience with the wella high lifts yet??
Also any toners that would go THAT white? Xx

A toner is for tone...you can't achieve white on base 8/9 just with a toner. You won't achieve it with a highlift either. Bleach with 3% and tone. If she doesn't want bleach then she ain't getting that colour.

A toner is for tone...you can't achieve white on base 8/9 just with a toner. You won't achieve it with a highlift either. Bleach with 3% and tone. If she doesn't want bleach then she ain't getting that colour.

Agree

Yep I've told her this :) shes still asked on her status if she can do it without bleach though.. X

what does anyone use to tone if someone comes in with those lovely green khaki looking highlights. I just use bleach bath, does anyone use a toner?...

Excuse my ignorance, what is P01?

It's L'Oréal Luo color range the P series like P02 P22 P03 P02 is there pastel range. P02 and P22 were my favourite to tone with before my salon got rid of L'Oréal

It's L'Oréal Luo color range the P series like P02 P22 P03 P02 is there pastel range. P02 and P22 were my favourite to tone with before my salon got rid of L'Oréal

I thought it was just for toning! :) Was confused when Thiago put use it to lighten and tone! Lol x

what does anyone use to tone if someone comes in with those lovely green khaki looking highlights. I just use bleach bath, does anyone use a toner?...
U can use bleach and water Hun c

It was quite white and yer it's purple if u don't watch it it will go lilacy grey

Got a different client who wants hers silver grey tried all sorts but the one time I want grey it wouldnt do it!! lol. think ill try the wella mix tones! X

Got a different client who wants hers silver grey tried all sorts but the one time I want grey it wouldnt do it!! lol. think ill try the wella mix tones! X

I got my customers this colour by using 10/8 & 2" of 0/11 with pastel x

Omg blonde moment! I am definitely going to try /11 i used 10.16 and /81 had forgotten about this thread!! Xx

Latest posts

Back