Best toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find 20g gloss sync clear 10g gloss sync sheer sheer pastel ash applied on towel dried hair 15 minutes but only on lightest yellow hair

Illumina 9/60 one of the best

I like 10/8 wella but you have to watch it and catch it at the right time so not to go grayish

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I Find it to a funny colour lol

Affinage 9.117 is a really nice grey silver. 10.117 if she wants it lighter.

Thanks :) Ive got it to a nice silver grey colour, but she wants it greyer. like drastic! Ive never used affinage but ppl mention it all the time on here. Is it available at the wholesalers? X

Thanks :) Ive got it to a nice silver grey colour, but she wants it greyer. like drastic! Ive never used affinage but ppl mention it all the time on here. Is it available at the wholesalers? X

Have u tried p01 x

Yeah babe thats just white blonde x

If u leave it for longer it to grey I used that one in This hair on dry hair but it was very orange so if applied in. Light light it should go more grey I guess lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365005297.789444.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365005297.789444.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 332
How grey does she want it you could do 10/21 with a dot of 1/1 for a slate grey x

What colour house is that?
She like the look of wella mix tone /81! It went similar to that colour but she said it wasnt as grey as she wanted so was gonna try /11 with my next mix! X

If u leave it for longer it to grey I used that one in This hair on dry hair but it was very orange so if applied in. Light light it should go more grey I guess lol x

Thanks hun i have tried this and others in the past just went white blonde xx

What colour house is that?
She like the look of wella mix tone /81! It went similar to that colour but she said it wasnt as grey as she wanted so was gonna try /11 with my next mix! X

Tigi hunni. Have you tried 8/81 in colour touch? X

I know u shouldn't mix high lift tint but someone on here said b4 they use

12/61 + 12/81 for a steel silver

Xx

Tigi hunni. Have you tried 8/81 in colour touch? X

Funnily enough i got a free colour touch the other day and I picked that one! But I was worried it would be too dark? I suppose she wants drastic though! Can I put mix tones with those?
Shes worried about damage to her hair if I put another toner on but I used pastel and assured her the semis aren't as damaging. need to get it right this time! Its embarrassing! Lol x

Funnily enough i got a free colour touch the other day and I picked that one! But I was worried it would be too dark? I suppose she wants drastic though! Can I put mix tones with those?
Shes worried about damage to her hair if I put another toner on but I used pastel and assured her the semis aren't as damaging. need to get it right this time! Its embarrassing! Lol x

Havnt used wella in years but im sure you cant add mix tones with colour touch x

Ct do mix tone so I guess u could

Never used it but was looking on the affinage website last night and they have a gothic range which are all grey based

Thanks guys ill have another trip to the warehouse. Im there way too much.. Xx

Latest posts

Back