Best towels for Salon!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty14

Reaction score
Hello geeks.
I know this sounds a bit random, but I'm setting up my home salon and was wondering what the best towels were, for quality, durability and price? And are there any good alternatives to towels?
Many thanks peeps. X

Tesco all the way. Lovely colours, great price and really good quality! I have just stocked up with some more as they are so lovely and easier to have lots

Tesco all the way. Lovely colours, great price and really good quality! I have just stocked up with some more as they are so lovely and easier to have lots

I agree, tesco or asda. Ive just bought a lot from asda n their colour choices are lovely. Quite a few different sizes aswell and they wash lovely. Theyre reduced in price at the minute too :) xx

Oooh good! I was hoping people would say ASDA & Tesco but I thought you may have to go to a special towel stockist like Majestic Towels or something! Lol. Thankyou!

Oooh good! I was hoping people would say ASDA & Tesco but I thought you may have to go to a special towel stockist like Majestic Towels or something! Lol. Thankyou!

I get mine from sainsbury. Watch out for their special offers. I buy white towels so i can put them on a really hot wash and they are thick and fluffy!

PB
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

bhs sale !! wash up lovely look stunning and all my clients comment on my beautiful towels x

i use batick fabric ,wash and wash plus they look good

When i first started mobile i brought a zillion black towels from asda they were £1 each on offer so brought them all for tanning that was 4 years ago and they are still going strong today and i don't have a single one with any colour fade!

Thanks for suggestions. It's funny, for my bathroom I bought some ASDA towels & some Next towel, and the cheaper ASDA towels have washed and maintain their quality far more than the other ones! It just shows price isn't always a sign of quality.

Latest posts

Back