Best UK based salon appointment system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking to change from the book [emoji85]

Anyone long term used a salon system and have any good feedback on them! I know loads of people like Ovatu but I can't seem to work it out meednsome easy

Feel free to try our Versum. I work for them, but I have them at my shop, and they're great :) They have a free trial avaliable and easy to use. Plus they offer free live demos

Does versum had a app ?

Does versum had a app ?
Not at the moment, because the software is so small, they didn't make one yet. But it is cloud based and it works on mobile devices. I'm around 8,000km away from my salon right now and I can see all the activity on my phone :p

I second shedul! Really good!

I want to add zooqit.com to this. We are a fast growing salon app provider that focuses on their clients.

Last edited:
We have just took the plunge and went wth ovatu! Had our first of two training sessions last week and so far so good. Little tricky at first as I'm bad with computers but they are very patient and it really does seem to do it all. I had looked into other more pricey ones but I'm happy with what we have chosen.

Maybe you should try Booksy for business. It is an appointment system that brings you and your client together thanks to website or app. Even if it's after hours, Booksy is available to your clients. You could try with free 14-days trial. If you want to learn more, just let me know :)

Latest posts

Back